• Are you concerned about a loved one and want to learn more about substance abuse and how to help others? Go to these websites for more information.

    Jackson County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition - http://www.drugfreejackson.com/

    Parents - The AntiDrug - www.theantidrug.com

    Are you concerned that illegal substances are being distributed in a location and would like to contact a law enforcement officer to share your knowledge? Contact 911, or call Michigan State Police Detective Sgt. Lisa Gee-Cram at 517-719-1858 or 517-780-4589.